MK Content, management of Emmanuel Adom Quaye (popularly known as Strika) of “Beasts of No Nation” fame, wishes to address rising issues concerning our client.
- Emmanuel is not a street beggar as reported. We have been looking for him after he ran away from his school at Cape Coast Montessori and his phone was with his guardian. He has a fully paid apartment in Cape Coast where his other co-actor Justice lives with him and his guardian. He has an allowance and is studying in a private school fully paid by the producers of Beasts of No Nation with contribution from Netflix.
- He made 1% of the profit from the film which is $30,000 USD. His money is not in custody of Zoey, Kofi or Danny as he stated. The money has been put in a Trust Fund in his name at Barclays Bank, Now that he is 18 years, he needs a valid ID to access the money.
- He mentioned in an interview he was paid GHc10,000 for a short film he did called “Jungle Justice” produced by Regina Van Helvert of Gh One. He meant to say it in the old currency; which is ten million currently GHc 1,000. Part of the money was used to buy a suit, white shirt, tie and a pair of shoes for him for Teen Choice Awards 2016, and rest was used to buy things for him for school.
- He still has a good relationship with Abraham Attah.
- We currently have him and we will continue to focus on his well-being and work with him.
We are grateful for the concern of Ghanaians and the world at large towards him.