Citi FM has been honoured for being the media company with the best social media presence at Blogging Ghana’s 2018 Ghana Blogging and Social Media awards.
The station, represented by its Online Manager, Mawuli Tsikata, picked up the award at the ceremony on Wednesday which coincided with the Social Media Week Accra.
The station beat competition from Joy FM, KuulPeeps, Echo, GHOne TV, Pulse Ghana and Hitz FM to win the award.
The ceremony was held at the Mango Store at the Accra Mall.
Citi FM has in the past been awarded by Blogging Ghana as the media house with the best social media presence and the organization with the best Twitter account.
In the 2018 awards, Citi FM was also nominated in a new category; the Best Use of Social Media by Event Organizers.
Other winners on the night included:
- AccraWeDey Radio as the Most Engaging Podcast
- Berla Mundi for Best Instagram Account
- Tatas And Friends for the Best use of social media by event organisers for the Kenkey For The Needy charity drive
- Sarkodie as the Artiste with Best Social Media
- Nana Aba Anamoah as the Public Personality with Best Social Media Presence
- Taste Tales_Gh for the Coca-Cola Best Food Content
- Lydia Forson for having the Best Facebook Account
- Ashesi University for having the Best Organisational Blog
- Vodafone Ghana for being the Organisation with Most Engaging Social Media Presence
- Taste Tales for having the Best New Blog:
- The GH Movie Freak for having the Best Blog
- Naa Oyoo Quartey for being the Blogger Of the year
- Telande World awarded with the Special Recognition Award for food styling and advertisement