Seven more cases of Coronavirus related deaths have been recorded in Ghana pushing the country’s death toll to 129.
This is according to the latest update by health authorities on Monday, July 6, 2020.
The Ghana Health Service also announced 992 new COVID-19 infections in Ghana to put the case count at 21, 077.
The number of recoveries has also increased to 16, 070.
Active Coronavirus cases in the country are now 4,878.
Details of the new deaths are as follows:
1. An 83 year old female with Diabetes and Hypertension in the Ashanti Region.
2. 62 year old male with Hypertension and Diabetes in the Central Region.
3. Another 83 year old female in the Ashanti Region with no co-morbidity has also succumbed to the disease.
4. Also in the Central Region is a 56 diabetic female who has died.
5. A 39 year old hypertensive Male in the Ashanti Regionhas passed on.
6. The deceased also include a 63 year old female with right breast cancer in the Ashanti Region.
7. Another Ashanti region death case which involves a 75 year old man with Diabetes.