Applications are invited from qualified students for the CITI OPPORTUNITY PROJECT ON EDUCATION (COPE) 2019 SCHOLARSHIPS. Interested applicant should follow the details and procedures below for enrolment.
1. Must be a Citizen of Ghana
2. Applicant should be a First-Year Student (Freshman) or Continuing Student pursuing their Undergraduate Degree in any accredited Public Tertiary Institution in Ghana without sponsorship or source of Funding.
3. COPE 2019 is offering scholarships to Brilliant, but Needy Tertiary Students in Ghana to complete their studies
4. The Scholarship will cover the cost of Tuition, Accommodation and a Stipend for books and other relevant materials.
5. Provide a one-page letter of motivation indicating why you must be awarded the scholarship.
6. Attach WASSCE results and admission letters as well as any relevant supporting document.
7. Application must be submitted together with valid contact details (Phone number/E-mail address).
8. Shortlisted applicants will be notified and invited to meet a panel.
9. Do not apply if you are already enjoying any form of educational scholarship
10. Please Note:
Your Application should include
Completed Application Form
Letter of Motivation
Application for COPE 2019 opens from Monday 10th June and closes at 11:59pm on Friday 28th June, 2019.
Kindly drop it at the Front Desk of Citi FM and Citi TV located behind the Adabraka Police Station.
Call 0302 224 959 for further clarification or assistance.